JM Hospitality Group is seeking Line Cooks and Sushi Chefs!
As a Cook, you would be responsible for preparing food items in accordance with recipes and established standards in the company’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
– Prepare food items according to designated recipes and quality standards
– Maintain cleanliness and comply with food sanitation standards at all times
– Manage guest orders in a friendly, timely and efficient manner
– Ensure knowledge of menu and all food products
– Stock and maintain designated food station(s)
– Visually inspect all food sent from the kitchen
– Practice correct food handling and food storage procedures according to federal, state, local and company regulations
– Prepare requisitions for supplies and food items, as needed
What are we looking for?
– 5 Years Experience Required
– Good Attitude
Apply by emailing resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact qualified candidates to schedule interviews.
Opportunities are at blu on the avenue and 310 Park South.